Death WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death WoW
Death WoW

Death WoW Private Server

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My GM Application! [please consider it!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
:)Mitch:)

My GM Application! [please consider it!] Empty
PostSubject: My GM Application! [please consider it!]   My GM Application! [please consider it!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:04 am

1 ) What is your name? Mitch

2 ) How old are you? 13

3 ) What is your main character's name on DeathWoW? Speed, a Troll Rouge (horde)

4 ) Will you use your powers for your own good? No, I will use my powers for the good of the community and to get us more members to be a thriving community filled with people.

5 ) Tell us about yourself I am 13 years old, I like to play World of Warcraft, Basketball, Football, Swimming in my pool, and Hanging out with my friends.

6 ) Have you any previous Gamemaster abilites? Yes

7 ) What is 5+5x10?(If this is wrong, you application wont even be considered)
(
Editted by Aldyer, got this right but i dont want noob copiers to copy ya. Wink )

8 ) Why do you think we should choose you? I am a very nice guy, I love to help out people in need, and I an very dedicated to servers.
9 ) What hours can you play? (Include timezone.) Depends on what time I wake up, from 11:00 to 1:00 pm EST to 1:00 am EST.

10 ) What country do you live in? The United States of America, Michigan to be exact.
11 ) What qualities do you posses?
I am a nice guy who never puts himself above anyone else.

Sorry for so much detail in #7, I felt like explaining it Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldyer
Co-Owner
Aldyer

PostSubject: Re: My GM Application! [please consider it!]   My GM Application! [please consider it!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 pm

What part of Michigan?
Back to top Go down
http://deathwow.serveftp.net/

PostSubject: Re: My GM Application! [please consider it!]   My GM Application! [please consider it!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 pm

St. Clair, In the thumb.
Back to top Go down
Aldyer
Co-Owner
Aldyer

PostSubject: Re: My GM Application! [please consider it!]   My GM Application! [please consider it!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Detroit Razz

I think I've been to St. Clair before.
Back to top Go down
http://deathwow.serveftp.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My GM Application! [please consider it!]   My GM Application! [please consider it!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My GM Application! [please consider it!]
Page 1 of 1